Become a Member
Thank you for interest in becoming a member of the Essendon Camera Club.
Please follow the steps outlined below.
1) Please fill out the form on this page OR download an application form by clicking here.
NOTE: If you are interested in taking part in our Photography Course, please be aware that the course fees include 1 year of membership. Please use the sign up form here (if course sign up is currently open)
2) Once the application has been sent and approved by the committee, payment methods will be emailed to you. Please check the email receipt. If you don’t receive one, please check your spam folder in your email program.
3) Membership applications are reviewed by the Essendon Camera Club committee. The Committee normally meets every first Monday of the month with the exception of January. If for some reason your membership is not accepted, any monies paid will be reimbursed.
Joining between 1 July and 31 December
If you are joining between 1 July and 31 December, you are only required to pay half of the membership fee listed. The one off fee of $20 still applies.
**Membership Fees for 2021**
Note: All new memberships include a one off $20 administration fee
- Individual: $65 (+ $20) = $85
- Couples: $91 (+ $20) = $111
- **Concession Single: $32.50 (+ $20) = $52.50
- **Concession Couples: $45.50 (+$20) = $65.50
**Concession only applies for Government issued Pension cards only**.